Monday, October 27, 2008

We Need Your Help...











We only have about a week left to win the million folks. Doug and I have gone to Mickey D's three times in the last month, which is three more times than we'd like to admit. It has been awful. Only three times and we're completely sick of it. So we're relying on you to do the rest of the work. Here is what we need:

$50 - Water Works
$100 - Mediterranean Ave
$500 - Short Line Railroad
$1000 - Vermont Ave
$5000 - Tennessee Ave
$25,000 - Ventnor Ave
$50,000 - Pennsylvania Ave
$ 1 million - Boardwalk

That's right, most of these, we only need one! And we realize how much time and greasy calories we have wasted upon discovering you can play online without purchase, so that is Doug's job while I'm gone in Indi visiting the girls this week. I know most of you are cringing at the fact we even went once, I am too. But it was the only justification we could come up with for eating out. I know, sad. In fact, when I suggested other options for eating, Doug replied, "That depends, is that place an investment for our future?" He won the argument, but I can only eat a McDonalds' chicken sandwich so many times in my lifetime. We still have a few years left of school here, folks, so we're banking on winning the million. We'll even offer you .01% of our winnings. I'm not sure what that calculates out to be, but I'm sure it's such a small amount we can afford it.

I'm off to Indi for a week so I'll miss you all and have plenty of pictures to post when I return!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Sorry, guys, our situation is the same as yours and we already ate at Burger King this month.... No more eating out money.

emily and logan said...

we just ate there yesterday! and i enjoyed it and won't apologize. but we didn't get anything with monopoly pieces... :(

Anonymous said...

No help from us either...sorry! Best of luck to you though. I so remember my mom and I trying so hard to win every year back in high school...sadly we never did. But I sure enjoyed my mom bringing me home breakfast from there every morning after seminary. :) Have so much fun with your new nieces!! How exciting! Post lots of pics when you return!!