Ok, well, it's well past the time for a new post, but with several trips up to the hospital for labs and being essentially camera-less and more excuses than that :) I have not. I have many things I'd like to post, but we'll start with this.
Happy Birthday to my little buddy Weston! He turned one on 6-6. We are amazed at how fast it went by, and then realized that 1/3 of the time was spent in the hospital so it was bound to speed by. We had a fun birthday celebration all weekend with friends and family. As Weston turned one, he has learned many new things. Here is one of them.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Time for a new post
Posted by Doug & Stef at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is too cute. I can't get enough of this little guy. Love it!
Happy 1st B-day Weston! He is so dang cute and he is looking so big!!
Happy Birthday Weston!! That video is so cute. Emerson loves watching it. Where in Utah are you?
That is adorable. Happy Birthday WESTON!! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you!
Oh, my gosh - that made me so laugh. I hope he can repeat his performance live and in person!!
That was so CUTE! He is so adorable! Happy 1st Bday Weston:)
How funny is he?? It looks like he's got the head shake down to a science!! Happy B-Day Weston!!!!
hey layna- we are in cottonwood heights, kind of southeast of slc. lisa will be out in a few weeks! so we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment