I could not pinpoint a title for this post, you may have your choice: "good news, bad news", "yummy yucky" (like the book :)), "uh-oh, yay!", "sad, happy", but here goes:
Completely Violated...
So sad that on mother's day, while I was away, Doug being a great pet-owner took Mooja to the dog park and upon returning to the car, found the back passenger window busted and someone had stolen his golf clubs! I cried, yes, I cried for Doug's golf clubs. We don't have a lot of nice things for ourselves, but Doug's clubs were something he had and loved. I am so sorry for him! Now, I am greatly appreciative of the donations and collections we received for hospital bills for Weston, but now I think I may start a collection for new clubs for Doug. It's all related...quality of life you know. Just kidding! But we will scrimp and save and maybe put a little of that extra tax refund towards some new ones someday. On a MUCH lighter note...
There's no such thing as too many girls, right ladies?
Lisa and I have opposite fears now. I am afraid, because I want a little girl so badly (someday in the far, far future) that I will have all boys, in which case, I have all my boy names picked out just in preparation. Lisa, now that she is having 2 fraternal twin GIRLS, (that's right Jamie, let the advice roll in) will only have girls. I had five sisters and I love them all (on most days) and of course I love my only brother (every day upon his graduating high school). And also my only blond sister, Kristen Lee :) We are so excited for you Lis, you will be the funnest babies mama :)
I'm so sorry ladies, I know this was almost 3 years ago, but it's the only picture I have of all of us at Kristen and Aaron's wedding. But we look fab, because we were dressed by the best :)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
title-less
Posted by Doug & Stef at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
First of all, I am SO sorry about your car being broken into and Doug's golf clubs being stollen! :(
Secondly, TWIN GIRLS?! Yeah!! :) Congrats to Lisa! I bet she is so excited.
In all my excitement about the twin girls :), I forgot to mention how much I LOVE that picturee of all you Brigg's girls!! All of you looked beautiful! And I loved those dresses!! Great taste Aaron's wife has!
I can't believe that happened to your car and your hubby's clubs! What is wrong with people???
How exciting for Lisa and your whole family!!! I'm sure they will be absolutely gorgeous babies!
I thought people were supposed to get robbed in Utah!! Can you believe Lisa is having two girls? Its so exciting, and very scary. Girls are crazy!
I can't believe Doug's golf clubs got stolen! I'm so sorry your car got broken into, that's horrible! The pic of you and your sisters is so cute, I love the black and gold together!
Stefanie-
Matt wanted to look at Aaron's blog the other day but it was set to private. If you could give him our email address that would be great! mjensen6889@aim.com
Thanks!
hey dionne- aaron & kristen actually shut down their blog! how sad, huh? I was a little thrown thinking they didn't even invite us as they made their blog private, so I called aaron and he said it's a goner :(
hey, did aaron and kristen cancel their blog or did they just kick me out cuz they don't like me anymore? COME on!
Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg
Post a Comment