We are fortunate enough to have Doug's family close just in Provo and Krissy Poo in Provo also. But we loved having tons of family visits the last few months! We are so grateful for all the support Doug's parents have provided and my true babysitter/nurse in training Kristen! We love them! & Of course you probably all know my mom came out TWICE! She is the best and my dad is the best for loaning us to her. She brought lots of fun toys for Weston which we love! Thank you!
But here are some snapshots of our adventures with out of towners...
Lisa hopped on a plane Week 2 of Weston's transplant. She brought her fun self and books that Weston loves. She got to spend some quality reading time with him. I thought these were so cute especially with his little hand holding the book. He is quite a reader. It is his favorite thing to do.


Grandma Joni came out and helped the last week of Weston's transplant. It was so fun to have her there. Doug & I were able to go on an actual DATE! We ate a whole bucket of popcorn & two large Diet Cokes. We felt so sick afterwards and had to pee like you wouldn't believe. I know this may seem a bit graphic....but I only mention it because Doug & I have been to a total of 3 movies since Weston was born. Needless to say, we were very grateful for Grandma's last minute visit!
Aaron & Kristen Lee made a very important pit stop at Cafe Rio and we were able to see them for a little bit. They also bought Weston Mooja II at Build-a-Bear. Weston loves it. It kind of freaks me out. I keep yelling at Mooja to get off the bed - thank you guys!


Kacey came out for her spring break and we had a lot of fun with her, also. & Of course, we're always glad to have Kristen up to visit....Mooja is very comfortable with Kristen...maybe too comfortable. I turned around and saw this and thought it was really weird.

We missed Aimee & Dad, but I'm sure we'll get to see them soon. Especially now that Aimee has a new job, Congrats! We're excited for her! We love you all and we were so happy to see everyone!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Crazy Relatives!
Posted by Doug & Stef at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kristen-what are you doing?
wait wait! why didn't i realize you guys were in provo?? i would love to visit and i can babysit ANYtime!!
k, wait. i read wrong. not provo, but utah somewhere?
yes emily, we're in sandy about half hour away. we'll drop him off on saturday :) jk
please do!
Post a Comment