I'm well aware that leaving toys and stuffed animals in Weston's crib with him makes me a horrible mother. We just had no idea Weston was becoming this mobile until we found him with these toys. I'm willing to admit it for the sake of your enjoyment! The second one, he is actually sleeping with just his little hand on the bear paw. We thought it was so funny!

Finally, 8 months and he is sitting up and sometimes sleeping through the night! Oh, we'll get there and keep hitting those milestones despite that big, bad liver! Even if it is a little later!

Sunday, February 10, 2008
Bad Mom!
Posted by Doug & Stef at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love these ones of him sitting up! He looks so happy and grown up!
I love this kid.
Congrats on being a big sitter man, Weston!!
Weston is such a cutie!!! Such cute pictures! Happy valentines & hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
Post a Comment